Monday, May 4, 2009

Amazing

Life. What words can one possibly say to describe it? Adventure, knowledge, friends, family, love, doubts, decisions, confusion. These are only some words that do not even come close to describing what life is. Many people take life for granted. There are many things in my life that I do not appreciate as much as I should, but at least I try not to.

People live their entire life not knowing what it means to really live life. But then again, who am I to say what is life and what is not. Life can mean adventure and just living it without any real rules. Some people think that following a religion to an extreme is living life because you will go to "heaven." Honestly, I do have a religion but it does not dominate my life and it is not something I would try to instill into anyone. My private life and the way that I decide to live it is because I want to live it that way. The life I live does not need to be the way others live theirs.

It is crazy how much people just do not let lose and just follow themselves, be who they want to be. You live one life and honestly, if your going to live it under rules, not just religion but just rules in general and take it to such an extent that its not even your own life anymore, that is sad. People should definitely appreciate their lives and what they have to offer. Life is full of amazing things if you just search for them and try to make something of it.

People are always complaining about how boring their lives are, well do something about it! Things will NOT come to you, you have to find them. Most of the time people have to go search for things, some people get lucky. Work hard, have fun, live peacefully, love, and live life.

6 comments:

  1. Life is everything. Life is every thought in your head. Life is everything that you see, hear, taste, touch, and smell. Life is every question that you ask. Life is what you want it to be, Life is what you make it, and what you want to do with it, and if your willing to accpent everything that comes along out of your control.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel this was a really good blog. And I also agree with Alex life is every little thing. I feel theres two kinds of people in the world ones that life their lives as they choose to and others that have their lifes lived for them. At this age I'm kind of in the middle and hope to one day fully live my life. But than again "living life" is different to everyone. To me it's doing everything I ever dreamed of like traveling, eating all kinds of food, meeting new people and making my own rules. To others living life could be dropping out of school, doing drugs and partying a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is beautiful. It has its ups and downs but its up to us to find the middle. This is an interesting topic for a blog. I belive in something called the Law Of Attraction. What you put out in the world is what you'll get in return. If you want something strive for it and if you belive in something, truely, it is as real as you want it to be. Life is something to be aprreciated

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that the point at which you're living your life to the fullest is when you're the most happy. A great life is not defined by the things you accomplished from a list in your mind. One knows they're living life to the fullest is when they have no want or need to do anything but wake up in the morning and just live. Its not about worrying about where you wanna go or what you wanna see its if you're happy doing the little things in your routine that no matter how often you do it it still doesn't feel monotonous. Of course finding love and traveling all are things that will enhance your life you still have to find true happiness in your everyday life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree. Some people allow others to live their lives for them. What's the point of life if you allow someone else to plan YOUR every move. I believe everyone can make their life as exciting or as boring as they want. Ofcourse their may be obstacles in the way, but "if there's a will, theres a way". If you can't find happiness in yourself, you wont find it in anyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  6. While this post doesn't really say anything specific, I really like that it touched so many people.

    Grade: 3/4

    ReplyDelete