Music is in our everyday lives. Music brings people together and brings to the surface many emotions. Sometimes music causes people to remember times in their lives that they enjoyed or maybe unpleasant things. Music is an amazing thing that influences people in many different ways. All music is great, maybe some is not to me or you but maybe to someone else. Music has the ability to calm me down when I'm upset or pick me up when I am down. Music is like a weight is lifted off my shoulders while I am listening to it. Afterwards we come back to reality. It has the power to do so much. There aren't many things that I love, but music is definitely something I love. It brings joy to the world and sometimes hope.
All genres of music have something to offer. We just need to have an open mind in order to experience and maybe enjoy all these genres. Music is music. Just like air is air. We use it and need it to live. Without music, television shows would be boring and there wouldn't be melody or rhythms. There wouldn't be broadway shows like Hairspray or The Lion King. A world with no music is like a world with no air.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey, Music plays a major part in my life as well. I was raised to let music free my mind and from then i always loved to write music. The best of us is in the music. The most important culture to me is "dancehall" which originated from Reggae. It helped me connect to the rest of my culture and help me express my music to everyone else. Music is the unity of people of different backgrounds. Music will never be played out.
ReplyDeleteI like the last line of your post the best, but otherwise, this is rushed and general. Not your typical work.
ReplyDeleteGrade: 2/4